Friday, January 6, 2012

excellent children's magazines

happy friday!  it was a joy to be back in the classroom.  before i go for the weekend, i want to recommend to you the click magazine.  the first link is to a page for children, but the cricket magazine group has excellent magazines for babies to young teens.  they are a bit pricey, but have no advertisements.  also the content is worth it.  i buy them as gifts, and for my children.  for little ones, it's babybug, and for children a little older, click or ladybug.  the magazines aimed at older children are just as informative and wonderful.  
check it out.  joy and blessings to you.  

6 comments:

  1. Great recommendations, Noreen! Did you see? durhamtownship.com has new photos up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you make recommendations because I know it's coming from a great source. I'm going to check it out because I think my son would love getting his own magazine in the mail every month. Have a great weekend, N!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the suggestions! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did school start already? My son starts on the 10th of January... What ages do you teach?

    I have worked as a teacher too, but for adults (Swedish for immigrants) and for teenagers at a media program at what you would call high school. Very rewarding, but takes a lot of energy and comittment.

    Thanks for leaving a comment, there is more about blue today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great suggestion! It looks like a great magazine! Going to bookmark it for my little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lauren - checked it out. thanks for reminding me!
    theresa, my children do love getting magazines.
    b-mama, and rebecca, you both have children in this age group. see what you think!
    maria - montessori teacher, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade combined. joy to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...